Copyright © 2019 Shandong Zhuocheng Pump Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Shandong Zhuocheng Pump Co., Ltd.
Address: North of Xiyucheng Village, Boshan Economic Development Zone, Zibo, Shandong，China
2BW series water (liquid) ring vacuum pump / compressor closed circuit system
Due to its working principle and structural characteristics, the water ring vacuum pump has been widely used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
In normal applications, the working fluid of the water ring vacuum pump is mostly in straight line.
♦ Water from the water ring vacuum pump enters the large circulating pool or drains directly.
The water supply and drainage modes are convenient to connect, simple to use, and are used more in practical applications.
♦ However, if the medium to be removed contains organic solvents, toxic substances, etc., the use method shown in Figure I has the following disadvantages:
1. When the water ring pump draws out the gas, the pumped gas is mixed with the working fluid. The water discharged from the drain will contain some organic solvents and toxic substances. Due to the large amount of water discharged, the water discharge has caused great environmental protection. pressure.
2. Water containing organic solvents and toxic substances will release harmful gases, which will increase the pollution of the environment.
3. The organic solvent that is removed is not easily recovered and is wasted.
♦ In view of the above problems, more and more chemical and pharmaceutical companies have adopted closed loop systems for water ring vacuum pumps.
The main features of the closed circuit circulation system of the water-cooling vacuum pump are as follows:
1. The unit is supplied as a complete set of equipment, including gas-liquid separators, heat exchangers, racks, internal pipelines and other accessories, which is more conducive to the user's installation and can greatly shorten the user's installation cycle.
2. The working fluid can be recycled by using water or various chemical solvents, which greatly reduces the environmental pollution of the chemical industry.
3. If the extracted medium is used as the working fluid, the extracted medium can be recovered.
4, 2BW series closed-loop system needs to be designed according to the user's inlet conditions, cooling water conditions, exhaust port conditions, etc., belonging to non-standard products.
◊How it works:
The most basic 2BW series liquid ring vacuum pump / compressor closed circuit system
The pumped gas enters the liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor from the suction port, and after being compressed by the liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor, it enters the gas-liquid separator together with part of the working fluid, and the gas-liquid two phases are separated in the gas-liquid separator, and the gas is separated from The exhaust port is exhausted, and the working fluid is recirculated through the heat exchanger by the liquid ring pump/compressor for recycling.
The liquid ring pump generates heat during the working process. The main heat includes: the invalid power of the vacuum pump/compressor; the heat brought by the higher temperature of the inhaled gas; the inhaled gas contains the condensable gas to release the phase change heat during the compression process. The main function of the heat exchanger is to cool the working fluid by cooling water to keep the working fluid temperature within a reasonable range.
◊ Equipment composition: The main components of the liquid ring vacuum pump / compressor closed circuit system include:
♦ Liquid ring vacuum pump / compressor
♦ gas-liquid separator
♦ Heat exchanger
♦ shared chassis
In use, the following accessories can be installed according to the actual situation:
1. Intake port vacuum check valve. In order to prevent backflow of the vacuum pump/compressor when it is stopped, it is generally necessary to install a vacuum check valve or a pneumatic valve at the inlet of the pump.
2. Inspiratory vacuum gauge or pressure sensor. To facilitate observation of the pressure at the pump suction port, a vacuum gauge can be installed at the pump suction port. If it is necessary to control according to the suction pressure, a pressure sensor should be installed at the suction port of the pump.
3. Suction port filter. If foreign matter may enter the pump in the system and piping, install a filter or strainer in the pump suction.
4. Separator overflow port. Excess working fluid can be drained from the gas-liquid separator.
5. Separator refill port. If the working fluid is insufficient, the working fluid can be properly replenished from the rehydration port.
6. Separator level gauge. The liquid level in the separator can be observed. If automatic liquid level control is required, a level gauge with signal output, automatic overflow or refilling device should be installed.
7. Separator pressure gauge. If pressure may be generated in the separator, a pressure gauge should be installed on the separator.
8, thermometer. To observe the working fluid inlet temperature, a thermometer should be installed in the working fluid line.
9, working fluid booster pump. If the working fluid supply of the pump is insufficient or the resistance of the working pipeline is large, the working fluid booster pump can be installed.
10. Working fluid control valve. If the working fluid supply may be too large, the control valve should be installed in the working fluid line.
11. Cavitation protection pipeline. If the suction pressure of the vacuum pump is close to the saturated vapor pressure of the working fluid, a cavitation protection line should be installed between the vacuum pump and the separator.
12. When used as a compressor, balance piping and corresponding valve accessories should be installed between the suction and exhaust lines of the compressor.
13. Intake line, exhaust line, working fluid line stop valve. For example, the liquid ring vacuum pump is designed to use multiple pumps in parallel. When the separator is shared, the shut-off valve should be installed in the suction line, exhaust line and working fluid line.
14. Exhaust condenser. If it is necessary to capture or recover the condensable gas from the exhaust port, a condenser can be installed at the exhaust port of the gas-liquid separator.
15. If there are other special requirements, the corresponding accessories can be installed.
1. The working fluid is water or other liquid, and the pumped medium is not recycled.
2. The working fluid is pumped medium, and the exhaust port is added to the exhaust condenser.
We have successfully applied solvents such as methanol, ethanol, ethylene glycol, toluene, xylene, acetone, acrylonitrile, dinitromethane, chloroform, and carbon tetranitride as working fluids for liquid ring vacuum pumps.
◊ Equipment selection attention to the top:
The selection of the liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor should be calculated according to the detailed working conditions. If you need to design and select our company, please be sure to provide detailed working conditions.