The principle and advantages of water ring vacuum pump
The water ring vacuum pump is eccentrically installed in the pump housing with a multi-blade rotor. When it rotates, it throws the liquid onto the pump casing and forms a liquid ring concentric with the pump casing. The liquid ring and the rotor blades form a variable-volume rotary variable-volume vacuum pump.
Water ring vacuum pump (referred to as water ring pump) is a kind of rough vacuum pump, which can reach2000~4000PaThe ultimate vacuum of the series air ejector can be reached.270~670Pa. Water ring pumps can also be used as compressors, called water ring compressors, which have a pressure range1~2×105PaLow pressure compressor for gauge pressure.
Water ring vacuum pumps were used as self-priming pumps in the early days, and then gradually used in many industrial sectors, such as petroleum, chemical, machinery, mining, light industry, medicine and food. In many industrial production processes, such as vacuum filtration, vacuum water separation, vacuum feeding, vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum backwater and vacuum degassing, water ring pumps are widely used. Due to the rapid development of vacuum application technology, water ring pumps have been valued in obtaining rough vacuum. Since the gas compression in the water ring vacuum pump is isothermal, it can pump flammable and explosive gases, as well as dust and water-containing gases. Therefore, the application of water ring pumps is increasing.
Advantages of water ring vacuum pump:
1) Simple structure, low manufacturing precision and easy processing.
2) Compact structure and high pump speed. Usually, it can be directly connected to the motor without the need for a deceleration device. Therefore, in the case where the structure size is small, a large exhaust gas volume can be obtained, and the occupied area is small.
3) The compressed gas is basically isothermal, that is, the temperature of the compressed gas changes very little.
4) Since there is no metal friction surface in the pump cavity, there is no need to lubricate the pump and there is little wear. The sealing between the rotating part and the stationary part can be done directly by a water seal.
5) Uniform suction, stable and reliable operation, simple operation and convenient maintenance.