Vacuum pump manufacturer: What is the selection method of vacuum pump
vacuum pump manufacturers:The function of the vacuum pump is to remove the gas molecules in the vacuum chamber, reduce the gas pressure in the vacuum chamber, and make it reach the required vacuum degree. In general, the range from atmospheric to high vacuum is large. So far, no vacuum system can cover this range.
Vacuum pump manufacturer: vacuum pump selection method analysis:
In order to meet the process index, work efficiency and equipment service life requirements of different products and different vacuum sections, different vacuum system configurations need to be selected.
In order to achieve the configuration, when selecting the vacuum system, when selectingVacuum pump manufacturersThe vacuum pump should consider the following:
Vacuum pump manufacturers need to meet the actual working pressure. Usually, the pressure of the pump is about an order of magnitude of the volume, which is lower than the actual requirement.
2. Each pump has a certain working pressure range. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected within this range, rather than allowing long-term working pressure.
The vacuum pump should be able to discharge all gases from the vacuum equipment during the production process under working pressure.
4. Select vacuum device:
(1) When one pump cannot meet the requirements of the vacuum pump, multiple pumps need to be combined to meet the process requirements.
(2) Vacuum pump manufacturers believe that some vacuum pumps do not work at atmospheric pressure and need to be pre-vacuum; some vacuum pumps need pumps and need to be used in combination because the outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure. The combined vacuum pump is called a vacuum pump group, which can make the vacuum system get better vacuum exhaust. Because different gas vacuum pumps have different requirements, it is necessary to select the combined vacuum pump correctly. For example, under normal conditions, the rotary root blade device is not suitable for systems containing more condensate gas.
Vacuum pump manufacturers believe that when choosing a sealed oil pump, they must first understand whether the vacuum system needs lubricating oil. If the equipment requires strict oil-free, various oil-free pumps should be selected, such as water ring pumps, heat pumps, etc. If the conditions are not strict, you can choose an oil pump and take some measures to prevent oil pollution, such as adding cold traps, oil traps, baffles, etc. The utility model can also meet the requirements of vacuum cleaners.
6. Find out the composition of the extracted gas, whether the gas contains condensable steam, whether there are dust particles, and whether it is corrosive. When choosing a vacuum pump, you need to understand the gas composition and choose the corresponding gas pump. If the gas contains steam, particles and corrosive gases, consider installing auxiliary equipment in the pump inlet pipeline, such as condenser, dust collector, etc.
7. When selecting the vacuum pump oil seal, the impact of the steam discharged from the vacuum pump on the environment should be considered. If it is not allowed to cause pollution to the environment, an oil-free vacuum pump should be selected, or the oil vapor should be discharged to the outside.
8. Vacuum pump manufacturer: whether the vibration during operation affects the operating environment of the vacuum pump. If the operation is not allowed, the vibration pump should be selected or measures should be taken to prevent vibration.
9.Vacuum pump manufacturers: Vacuum pump price, operation and maintenance costs.
After considering various situations, you can determine the right solution for you:
(1) Low investment costs.
(2) Low production and operating costs.
(3) It is feasible to distribute the first two cases reasonably and evenly.
The above is the vacuum pump manufacturers to introduce the content of it. Hope it can help you.