Several Problems of Vacuum System Not to be Ignored
1. When the vacuum components of the vacuum system, such as valves, catchers, dust collectors and vacuum pumps, are connected to each other, the exhaust pipe should be short as much as possible, the pipe flow is large, and the pipe diameter is generally not less than the pump port diameter. This is an important principle of system design. But at the same time, we should also consider the convenience of installation and maintenance. Sometimes, in order to prevent vibration and reduce environmental noise, enterprises allow the use of mechanical pumps set up in the pump room near a vacuum chamber.
2. The mechanical pump of the vacuum system (including the Roots pump) has vibration. To prevent the vibration from being affected by the entire system, hoses are usually used to reduce vibration. The hoses are metal and non-metal. The valves and pipes configured in the vacuum system should make the system short in pumping time, easy to use, and reliable in vacuum system. General enterprise vacuum system needs a vapor flow pump as the main pump (diffusion pump or oil booster pump); and a mechanical pump as the front pump of the vacuum system, in addition to the front pipe (steam flow pump series mechanical pump pipeline), there should be a pre-vacuum treatment pipeline (vacuum chamber through the mechanical pump pipeline). Secondly, there is no high vacuum control valve between the vacuum chamber and the main pump (also known as the main two, no matter what kind of life hose we use, we must ensure that it is not crushed under the main action of atmospheric pollution pressure.
3. After the vacuum system is completed, it should be convenient for measurement and leak detection.
4. The pre-vacuum pipeline of the vacuum system is equipped with a pre-vacuum pipeline valve (also known as a low vacuum valve), and the pre-vacuum pipeline is equipped with a pre-vacuum pipeline valve (also known as a low vacuum valve). The high vacuum valve on the main pump cannot be opened in the vacuum state under the valve cover, and cannot be opened in the atmospheric state under the valve cover. Pre-vacuum line valves and pre-vacuum line valves shall take into account that the valve itself can be opened at atmospheric pressure. The vacuum management system based on steam flow pump, the main valve cover is mainly the main pump, the front pipeline valve cover is mainly the main pump, and the pre-vacuum pressure pipeline valve cover is mainly the vacuum chamber. On the inlet pipe of the mechanical pump, an exhaust valve should be provided. When the mechanical pump stops working, the valve can be opened immediately to make the mechanical pump enter the atmosphere to prevent the mechanical pump oil from returning to the pipeline. Therefore, the valve should be electrically interlocked with the mechanical pump. The vacuum chamber should also be equipped with an exhaust valve to open the vacuum chamber door during loading and unloading of materials. When the gas discharge impulse is large, the position of the valve should be considered to prevent the weak parts in the vacuum chamber from being damaged by excessive impulse. The diameter of the discharge valve and the volume of the vacuum chamber should be considered that the discharge time should not be too long and affect the work.
5. The design of the vacuum system should ensure stable and reliable exhaust, easy to install and disassemble for maintenance, convenient operation, and interchangeable connections between components.
6. In the design of vacuum system, it is required to save energy and reduce consumption, and it is convenient and reliable to use. This has great economic significance and can make the design of vacuum application equipment have a wide market.