Vacuum pump unit manufacturer: how to prevent overload of vacuum pump unit and the characteristics of vacuum pump unit
Vacuum pump unitIt is necessary to make the power proportional to the pressure difference in the work, because once the gas pressure difference is too high, the equipment may be overloaded, and even the motor winding burns out, which will not only affect the normal use, but also bring a series of problems such as maintenance and increasing the use cost.Vacuum pump unitWhat are the ways to prevent overloading?
Vacuum pump unitManufacturer: Adopt mechanical automatic pressure regulating bypass valve.
The bypass valve is installed on the bypass line between the outlet and the inlet of the vacuum pump. The valve controls the pressure difference between the pump inlet and outlet not to exceed the rated value. When the differential pressure reaches the rated value, the valve automatically opens under the action of differential pressure, so thatVacuum pump unitThe outlet and inlet are connected to each other, and the pressure difference between the inlet and the outlet decreases rapidly. At this time, the pump is working under load and there is almost no pressure difference. When the differential pressure is lower than the rated value, the valve is automatically closed, and the gas is pumped away by the vacuum pump. The vacuum pump with bypass relief valve can be started at the same time as the previous pump, making the unit simple and convenient to operate.
Vacuum pump unitManufacturer: Adopt hydraulic coupling.
The use of hydraulic coupling can also prevent the overload of the pump, so that the pump can work under high pressure difference. A hydraulic coupling is installed between the pump and the motor. Under normal operating conditions, the hydraulic coupling transmits the rated torque from the motor end to the pump.Vacuum pump unitWhen the pump works under high pressure difference or starts at the same time as the previous pump, the speed difference will occur inside the fluid coupling, that is, sliding, and only a certain torque will be transmitted to slow down the pump. As the vacuum is pumped, the gas load decreases and the vacuum pump gradually accelerates to the rated speed.
Vacuum pump unitManufacturer: Vacuum electronic components are used to control pump inlet pressure.
InVacuum pump unitPressure sensitive components such as vacuum diaphragm relay or electrical contact vacuum pressure gauge are set at the inlet pipe of. After the vacuum system is started, when the pump inlet pressure is lower than the given value (the allowable starting pressure of the pump), the pressure sensitive element sends a signal to start the vacuum pump through the electronic control system (if the vacuum system is equipped with a vacuum pump bypass pipe, the bypass pipe valve is closed at the same time). If the pump inlet pressure is higher than the specified value, the vacuum pump will automatically close (or open the bypass valve of the pump at the same time), so as to ensure the reliable operation of the unit.
ForVacuum pump unitRegular inspections should be carried out. After each use and before use, unnecessary inspections are required to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
Vacuum pump unitFeatures:
1. Compact structure design and small space occupation.
2. The complete set of unit supply, including gas-liquid separator, heat exchanger, rack, internal pipeline and other accessories, can greatly shorten the user site installation and commissioning cycle.
3. Smooth operation, low noise and high cleanliness.
4. Simple installation, fast operation and maintenance, small maintenance and low operating cost.
5. The closed circulation of the working fluid greatly reduces the waste of water resources and environmental pollution.
6. There is no need to use oil inside the whole machine, which is a clean and environmentally friendly equipment.
7. External cooling water shall be provided during operation, and indirect cooling shall not pollute the cooling water.
8. It is suitable for harsh environment and working conditions.
9. Temperature control design, 24 hours full load operation.